Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Copic Sketch Spoils! [January]

:D I was tired of holding back so I finally did it.  I finally bought Copics from our school store!
I really didn't want the money that was a part of my tuition for books and supplies to go to markers, but I was really sad that others would go by the station of them and purchasing in my face.  I wanted to settle with possibly Ciao instead of Sketch but only Classic, Sketch, and Wide markers were available.

So about 20 minutes of looking and testing out the markers I settled on 9.  I really wanted a Black and Cool Grey but I was practicing self - restraint, maybe another time.

So without further ado here are my new markers!


It feels so nice to hold so many new markers for my collection, I have 14 markers now :D (It's not a lot but it feels like a lot to me!

Markers:
  1. Robin's Egg Blue (B02)
  2. Antwerp Blue (B37)
  3. Viola (BV01)
  4. Blue Berry (BV04)
  5. Lime Green (G21)
  6. Willow (G24)
  7. Lipstick Red (R29)
  8. Coral (R35)
  9. Canary Yellow (Y02)


I have gone onto Oozak to make sure and see if they have these colors and yes they are available with an exception of R29 - this is currently on back order/pre-order - and R35 other than that all of these colors can be bought there.  I am not sure about PaigeeDraw or any other websites not counting the official Copic website.


 When I was deciding which markers to buy I tried to diversify my options.  I wanted at least one of every color (Red, Blue, Yellow) and at least one other color to blend it with.  Like I said I wasn't able to get any greys or  black, but I will go back another time for them.

Reviews for all these markers will be coming, I plan on finishing the other 5 skin tone colors that I have before starting the new colors I have.


If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this please contact us at:
copicstatus@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment